Here's what's been in our bag the last six weeks or so:
1. Number magnets with fishing rods
2. Hammer and stickers: Let child put the stickers on a pillow or another soft surface and practice hitting the stickers.
3. Free Printable Alphabet Movement Flashcards from The Home Teacher
4. Paint with water book, paint brushes and cotton buds
5. Leapfrog Learning Laptop
6. Cars and felt parking lot colour mat: Match the cars to the appropriate colour
7. Alphabet Felt Board
8. Shape Collage Bag: Multicolored paper shapes and a gluestick
9. Look And Find What's Different Book and a magnifying glass
10. Sensory Boards
Are you making your own busy bags or looking for ideas to get started on making your own? Check out my BUSY BAG LINKY RESOURCE! Submit your own ideas or browse over one hundred submissions for Busy Bag Ideas. You might also be interested in browsing the other topics in my IDEA BOX or adding links of your own:
I'm linking to THESE awesome parties.