I'm seriously loving my busy bags and K is having a blast with them too. Here's whats in our bag this month:
1. Sorting objects by colour-red, yellow, green blue.
You can download your own FREE copy of the color sorting printables from Home Grown Hearts.
2. Felt Board: Transportation
3. Velcro box: I added velcro stickers to his animals and placed the other part on the lid of the box. K can practice attaching them and detaching them or transferring into the box and out.
4. Brown Bear Heads and Tails puzzles
You can download your own FREE copy from 1+1+1=1.
5. Paint brushes: Paint the furniture and outdoors with water or using our imaginations.
6. Leap frog farm animal puzzle magnets on baking sheet. K loves these because they sing and make animal noices.
7. Search & Find Animals Book
8. Ice cube tray, pom poms and tongs to practice transferring/ sorting by colour
9. Foam Letters: sort by colour, name letters, play with in water
10. Shaker: water bottle filled with rice and jingle bells to make music
11. Masking Tape: To tape shapes, numbers and letters on the floor to walk on/ drive cars on. Can also use the tape to make roads of a town and build buildings with his Duplo/ play with his Little People.
Are you making your own busy bags or looking for ideas to get started on making your own? Check out our Busy Bag Linky Resource! Submit your own ideas or browse over one hundred submissions. How awesome is that?!
I'm linking to THESE awesome parties.